Andrew is heading off today on a 6-day trip to London … and of course he is going to spend the majority of his time at the British National Archives in Kew. He will be searching for files relating to his Courland project, as well as late-war intelligence documents, and some early HW 5 ULTRA files for Morten’s Henschel Hs 123 project. Although the ULTRA files may only contain bits and pieces of relevant information, they are still valuable sources that add to the bigger picture. Let’s hope that it’s a successful trip!
- Hampden Bomber in Swedish Service 5,00 €
- 12 October 1941 and Hans-Joachim Marseille 5,00 €
- Henschel 123 - Part Two 5,00 €
- The Life of Fritz Schröter 4,00 €
- An Ever-Increasing Might 5,00 €